Our church board committee met on Sunday night and agreed to reopen or church building starting Sabbath 27/6/20. However, it is important that we comply with a few stipulations from the state governement to ensure the containment of the virus. Please ensure you take notice of the posters that will displayed around the church building, and signs and aarows that need to be followed also. The following directives are below:
- Please stay home if you are sick or feeling unwell or are not comfortable to be around crowds because of contamination risks.
- You will need to register your details by writing on a provided register. This will only ask for name, contact number, and time in. This register is only for the sakes of keeping record of attendance in the case people will need to be contacted should there be a breakout of the Covid-19.
- There will be one entry and exit point. The front foyer will be the entry point, and the door of the cry room will be the exit. (Please ensure you follow the directions of the aarows on the floor.)
- Follow the handwashing and sanitising procedures as outlined on the posters displayed.
- Please ensure you follow the social distancing rule of 1.5m distance. Seat together with your family to allow more seating. The hall will be used as an overflow for the meantime.
- You are welcome to bring lunch, but unfortunately it cannot be shared. Lunch must be BYO and EYO (Eat Your Own) at this point of time. (Although this weekend is a confence-wide fasting and prayer session)
These current events are a stark reminder that we are on the verge of Jesus' return. At times like this it is easy to be overwhelmed but God's people are, "not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." - Hebrews 10:25
Sabbaths will be different since we will be having two services. Please see the next post for more details.
I look forward to seeing you all.
Pr David Leo